INVITATION TO BID FOR SUPPLY OF IMPORTED / LOCAL LPG
Bids are invited from reputed suppliers for supply of imported / local LPG for the quantities and period mentioned below:
250 – 500
July – August 2012
Kindly quote your firm price in terms of Pak Rupees / MT inclusive of taxes, duties, levies and other charges etc.
1. The Bid documents shall be issued during working days (Monday-Friday) within working hours (3:00 to 5:00 pm) up to Monday July 09, 2012.
Bid Documents consist of:
a. Terms & conditions for the contract
b. Offer letter format
2. Bid documents will be issued against a non-refundable fee of Rs.1,000/ - which will be in the form of a pay order in favor of Pakistan State Oil Company Limited payable at Karachi.
3. Price should be quoted in Pak Rupees / MT.
4. Product Specifications along with name of producers and country of origin of product must be sent along with the offer.
5. LPG test and specification report shall be mandatory while supplying each batch of LPG to PSO.
6. PSO reserves the right to accept or reject either one or all the offers without any liability whatsoever.
7. Offers must contain all requested information pertaining to LPG.
8. Bids should conform to all the requirements of the Bid documents. Conditional Bids will not be accepted.
9. A demand draft or Pay order for Rs 100,000 in favor of PSO should be submitted as security deposit along with the offer.
10. Any offer submitted without Demand Draft or Pay Order will be rejected.
11. Offer in sealed cover distinctly marked “Tender for Supply of Local / Imported LPG for July – August 2012” in accordance with the above instructions must be dropped in the Tender Box No.4 (marked “General Tenders”), placed at Ground Floor , PSO House, Karachi, latest by 3:00 pm, Tuesday, July 10, 2012. All bids/offer to be addressed to:
Deputy General Manager (Supply)
3rd Floor, PSO House, Khayaban-e-Iqbal
Clifton, Karachi – 75600
UAN: 111-111-PSO (776)
Tel: + 9221 99203725
Fax: + 9221 99203780
12. The bids will be opened in the presence of all the participants at 3:30 pm same day at Ground Floor, PSO House.
13. The tender opening mechanism will be single stage single envelope.
14. Bids should remain valid till July 20, 2012 (2100 hours PST).
15. For any queries / clarification, please contact Manager, Supply (Imports) on the address given above.
16. Tender is also available at PPRA website; www.ppra.org.pk